Dimafix Spray 400ml
- DimaFix is a spray that provides a strong attachment between the print’s first layer and the heated building board when it is above 60ºC. Below 60 ° C, DimaFix becomes inactive so that the printout can be easily removed from the building board.
What is Dimafix Spray?
Dimafix® is a product from DIMA 3D to be used for better adhesion of material on the print surfaces of heated-platen FDM printers.
Dimafix® Spray is the spray can format.
What are the features of Dimafix Spray?
- Dimafix provides a strong grip between the printed material and the printing surface so that "warping" is no longer a problem even in large ABS prints.
- DimaFix spray is an adhesive for 3D printers that requires a heated print bed.
- Dimafix is an aerosol adhesive spray in a 400mL size that provides a strong bond between the first layer and the build plate when the platen is heated above 60°C.
- Below 45°C DimaFix becomes inactive, so prints can be easily removed from the build plate.
- The adhesive spray is completely soluble in water, so cleaning the build plate is an easy process, whatever your printing surface.
When using materials such as ABS, CPE +, PC or PP that require a higher printing bed temperature, Dimafix is a very good solution. The maximum adhesion range is between 90° and 140°C. Different printing bed temperatures result in different degrees of adhesion:
Different printing bed temperatures lead to different adhesion values:
- Below 60ºC: Low adhesion, the objects can be detached from the plate.
- 60 - 75ºC: Medium adhesion, for simple geometries.
- 75 - 95ºC: High adhesion, for complex geometries and long prints.
- Above 95ºC: Very high adhesion, for very complex geometries and very long prints.